It’s time again. Classes start. Students are enthusiastic. Teachers are refreshed. New music is needed.
We’ve compiled more great jazz songs for the beginning of your dance season so turn it up and get to sweatin. As always, these songs are perfect for warm up, across the floor, and jazz combinations.
There are all types of songs on this, so be sure to give them a listen before playing them aloud in class- some may be too mature for younger students.
Your Jazz Playlist for Fall
Song by song, Purchase on Apple
- This is How We Roll – Fifth Harmony Purchase
- Love Myself – Hailee Steinfeld** Purchase (suggestive lyrics)
- Gimmie Love – Carly Rae Jepson Purchase
- Bun Up the Dance – Dillion Francis & Skrillex Purchase
- Running Behind – HOLYCHILD Purchase
- Never Come Down – Brave Shores Not available in US iTunes
- Run Away With Me – Carly Rae Jepsen Purchase
- Shots (Astrolith Remix) – Imagine Dragons Purchase
- How Deep is Your Love (R3hab Remix) – Calvin Harris, Disciples Purchase
- I Can Be Somebody 0 Deorro, Erin McCarley Purchase
- Guilty As Sin – Dan Talevski Purchase
- Bang Dem Sticks – Meghan Trainor Purchase
- Eighteen – Dive In Purchase
- Neon Sun – Zak Waters Purchase
- Easy Love- Sigala Purchase
If you like these playlists, spread the love by sharing!